Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 4, 2009

    A short trip to Putrajaya

    I think many tourists are interested in Putrajaya,but normally, they just pass putrajaya on the way to KL or KLIA.Unfortunately, there is no efficient way to look around the beautiful garden (but empty) city.

    I made s short trip to Putrajaya

    First I took KTM komuter from KL sentral to Serdang KTM komuter. I saw a wide highway in front of the station.I did not know where I can take rapidKL bus U42 to Putrajaya.
    First I waited bus at the bus stop on the same side of the station exit for 15 minutes,but I gave up..some buses(very old fashioned mini buses) came but no rapid KL.
    so I crossed the highway by overpass and waited for U42. Obviously many passengers were waiting for buses.NO proper informatoin or bus stop signage..
    While i was waiting, I witnessed an accident. Metro bus crashed a motorbike rider! the rider seemed he got injured with his right arms scratched by the crash and bleeding . Ticket seller from metro bus came down ,and the bus just gone.. If that was in japan, it'd be a big news the next day,but I am very not sure about the case in malaysia.

    As I was curiously looking at the poor motorbike rider, I sensed another bus came ,and looked at it.Its U42!
    As typical in malaysia, many passengers rushed into the bus. Well, I had to squeeze myself into the crowd too.
    It took me about half an hour standing on the packed bus to get to the independence square where I got off the bus. I was the only passenger who got off there.

    Very spacious square and many gigantic architectures surrounded. so much greenary ,but good or bad,it feels so EMPTY! Its good if I compare it with busy KL,but its so sad to see such nice city are little used by the citizen.

    its so large city, and bus system is not the best. I walked..(it was the biggest mistake )
    I walked down the main bulvard and walked toward a bridge .Later i found the bridge connecting to highway..(pLease do not build walkway leading to highway.. )
    Finally i waled a few hours to get to Putrajaya and cyberjaya station.
    It is a nice city but next time i rent a car and drive .





    its good city if u have ur own car
    I gave up walking on highway,so i took another road which is...so empty
    future monorail bridge.It will give a hope to the city
    very nice scenary,i love it.I thnk its something japanese cant do.

    more for putrajaya


    nice spot to rest,but later its connecting to highway..

    spacious unlike KL
    more constructions












    wide pavement



    malaysia is multi cultural country,but this new city look so islamic







    cute roofs





















    プトラジャヤ見学は足に自信のある人だけにしましょう。

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin