Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 14, 2009

    Hydrotherapy pool@Hotel Maya

    The hotel is separated into two parts appearently.

    From my room, I had to go down stairs first which has a link to the pool,and head to the door..

    The door said "press the buttom to access the Anggun Spa",so I thought it was not the right place to get to the pool.but soon later, I noticed theres no other way to go in the pool..So I pressed the buton,what a strict security,one more door appeared in front of me..anyway after going through the 2nd door, a lady staff welcomed me talking about Spa thing.She took us to the spa room and showed me the luxurious spa room which I student can not afford trying.She also showed me Finess centre.

    There is a changing room(comes with toilet ,shower and sauna) .

    What is very good about the pool is its warm water! So,I felt very comfortable being in the water and enjoyed some water pressure juzzzy.

    There are chairs in the pool site ,and you can use towels ready there.













    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin