Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 1, 2009

    Jiaozi and Takoyaki party

    Last night from 6pm,at my university, I joined Jiaozi(chinese dumpling) and Taoyaki party.

    There are chinese,taiwanese,japanese and one french in the party.

    Japanese cooked takoyaki,chinese students made jiaozi

    what amazed me with the jiaozi is they really start cooking with flour!
    I thought they would start with packaged dumpling wrappers they can buy at supermarkets.The jiaozi tastes fantastic! They ve got a soy sause,chinese vinegar they brought from china. so those Jiaozi tasted really "Chinese"!

    On the other hand,Japanese Takoyaki team also did quite a good job,I think.
    For special flavour,We made Nattou Takoyaki!!
    It tastes really Natto!





    By the way, so much Natto was left unused for takoyaki...so at the end,we put natto in dumpling as ingredient.that also tasted natto.i think natto got a powerful flavour..

    after all, we had a really good time.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin