Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 6, 2009

    Teriyaki Burger

    For a lunch meal today, I drove a car to Macdonald near my house with a discount coupon available on their official website in my hand.



    This coupon is available only starting with 14 oclock or later than that.
    I used drive-thru lane and bought meals.




    One Cheese burger,1 cup of coke S size, and Shaka Shaka(Shaking) chicken cost only 250yen.
    Teriyaki burger at 100yen.

    Total:350yen

    Here in Japan where normal lunch meal cost at least 500yen. Its a good deal.
    I wonder if Teriyaki burger is available only in Japan or not.






    Its chicken with lettace and mayonaise.taste so nice.

    This is Shaka Shaka chicken.








    A piece of chicken comes with a package of powder cheese.
    I opened the package and put the cheese into the paper bag above.
    Then I shaka-shaka it!! up and down right and left~
    After a while, I zipped off the paper bag along the dot line in the middle of the paper.
    Then the chicken is nicely sticked with the cheese powder.
    It also tastes awesome!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin