Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 7, 2009

    Maya Brasserie@Hotel Maya

    This is Maya Brasserie where you have breakfast in Hotel Maya.
    When I nearly finished my breakfast,I noticed a menu at my table.
    It says please order from here.
    I DID NOT know we can have menu meals!I just thought it was only buffet style restaurant.
    So i ordered..I squeezed the meals into my already-full stomach,not to waste precious meal in the hotel.
    as we entered the restaurant, we were assigned to a seat(2 seat only for one small table) which was really small,and even worse, our table is kind of connected to next table..no separation or anything..So we were so close to another couple sitting down next to us. I think its so bad we can clearly listen to what they are talking and vice versa, they can clearly hear what we were talking.
    By the way,a couple sitting next to us was one British male,one Asian girl..I wondered if the woman was a prostitute or just an ordinary girlfriend of his...He was talking to her in slow and very clear English to her,but she seemed she didn't understand it.








    Porridge





    This is one of menu meal I ordered at the end of breakfast.I pushed it into my stomach!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin