Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 8, 2009

    Topic:Trains

    When I travel, one of my interests and activities I see there would be watching and experiencing train rides.

    Trains in Japan is very efficient and useful,furthermore, there are shops inside statoins and normally, there are many shops in front of statoins.

    When I visited Tokyo first time,I thought train is going through cuz the trains entered station so speedy.But it was actually stopping at the station,I just misunderstood it cuz one train set is about 10 cars..





    One more thing i was surprised was some train cars got 5 doors ..



    My favourite train,Singapore MRT opened a new line,circle line a few months ago.
    I really want to try it.





    its desgin,cleanliness,clear announcement,spacious station,safety platform screen door,easylink card are perfect.

    Hong Kong also have very similar train,MTR. not MRT but MTR,so confusing thou..




    Ah very nice!Whats great about Hong Kong MTR is the line opened 30 years ago,but it still look new and clean,shiny.

    Perth,Australia also have a train lines.Transperth.

    I was amazed at the floor of train,it was carpetted!





    Train announcement was not in Australian accent,but normal accent..

    Bangkok metro is also nicee.





    Its super clean and looking good UNLIKE ground level which is mostly chaos!
    Its totally different world between road on the ground and Metro in the underground.

    I really hope Nagoya subway also will renovate itself like one of trains above i introduced..





    look so old.toilet stinks,no contactless tickets,no platform screen doors,messy advertisement.

    Huh..well,its still efficient and useful,but maybe they can do something about problems i said .
    But I dont know if citizens will agree with spending much tax on improvinh the facilities into shiny spacious metro system like ones in singapore or in hong kong..

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin