Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 17, 2009

    My part-time job

    Yesterday,I didnt talk much about my recent life.

    well,since this semester I just need to go to university once a week(friday).Currently, I work part time every weekend only.Probably because of the recession, these days there has not been many jobs to do.I cant work more even though i want to work more.

    Im so free that I have 4 days holiday every week,haha.

    back about 2 years ago,summer, when i just came back from malaysia/australia to Japan, it was still a summer holiday.I knew i had played a lot in oversea,so playing around is enough.
    Why nt work part time and earn some pocket money?so one more time I can meet my girlfriend,Yuen Yuan, who was left in malaysia like a widow,lol.

    What job was it gonna be good for me then?
    My requirements are:
    *Since I had another one month summer holiday left then,I wanted to find a short-period part-time job that I can work full day from like 9am-5pm or 6pm 6 or 5 days a week.
    *The better paid,the better
    *Jobs I have never tried would be better to get many kinds of experience.

    There were tens of job recruitment advertisement papers attached with morning newspapers distributed to my house. I checked them up,and I picked up one job simply because it was the best paid!!lol
    The job was about working in a noodle processing factory.
    Hmm,working in a factory?I'd never imagined what working in a factory was like. I had worked for Bamiyan,a nationwide chinese restaurant chain,and 99 shop,mini supermarket chain,but not any for a factory.But I wanted to try new kinds of field so i didnt mind the type of the job.
    and,well, more than anything,it was the best paid job among ones in the recruitment papers!
    It pays 1200yen(approximately US$12,RM44) per hour!
    Normally in Japan,well,at least, in Nagoya,ordinary part-time jobs like clerks and waiter/waitress are paid like 800~900yen(US$8,RM29~US$9,RM33) per hour,so 1200yen hourly was very good.

    so I ringed them. and I went to the food processing factory just 20 mins drive from my house,and had an interview. People who applied the job were mainly very senior than students like me.I thnk i was the only young one in the interviwees. well, it is natural that students wont come and work in a factory cuz they dont thnk they can work there with their school life.
    It seemed that they were so busy their business ,so wanted to hire more workers. so I was welcomed to work.

    At the first day of the work, i imagined 1200yen job hourly would be very tough and complicated,or at least something difficult. I was assigned to a room ,so called,"a washing room".its not a toilet, anyway,lol.
    There was a huge machine that sounded terribly noisy in the room. the job in the room is "clean used boxes that lorry drivers collected from the noodle restaurants." The machine used steam that made the room so smoky. well,imagine that it was as hot summer as 36C out there, and the room was even more heated by the damn steam machine.Even worse,as i said,it created terrible noise ,as noisy as night clubs. What the HELL is it?
    I GOT SICK OF THE ROOM for the first ONE MIN!
    But the job itself was so simple. Just put those dirty boxes on the conveyer that was running into washing section of the machine and sometime collect the cleaned boxes from the conveyer exit and put them on palettes. For the first 10 mins,I thought"Oh so easy and simple,this pay me 1200yen for an hour?what a lazy but well paid job!"But such simple and brainless job made me sick as well as the very bad condition in the room.
    ten mins since i started to work,i already decided to quit this job after working there for one month only. So,every day at work,i calculated how much i was going to get for this job,lol.
    One day salary would be 9000yen(US$90,RM330) a day.how much is it gonna be for 25 days work? 22500yen (US$2300,RM8300)plus salary of extra hour works.
    very enough for a trip to malaysia.

    but why am i still working there even 2009 though i had decided to quit it for just one month?
    3 weeks later, there was a vacant in vege room and i was called to work there.
    i dont know why,but i m kind of favourite one of anties.so they quit liked me and let me work there continuesly.
    The vege room was in a very nice condition! For vege,though, the room was airconditioned to 14 C all around the year! Furthermore, need some tip of brain to work unlike the brainless washing,which is very good for me.
    Thanks to this, I didnt need to quit it,and still can get 1200yen hourly rate.

    well, next year march i will have to quit the part-time job and after graduation from university work full time job.its very nervous to work for the full time company.

    I thnk my blog is so boring,lol. no leng chai or leng loi/handsome or beauty,haha.
    tmr maybe about my lazy life?every week i got 4 days holiday!

    good day,mate

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin