Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 23, 2009

    An Unreasonable Rule

    A week ago,I told my antie who is in charge of my workplace that I would travel malaysia.Today,she told me there might be a "rule"..So she asked if there is any rule concerning the Swine flue to the manager who said "we have".

    The rule says "Working is not permitted for one week after flying back to Japan. It applys for all the people who travel to oversea and people with any family members or roommates who travel to oversea regardless what foreign country they go."

    How unreasonable the rule is! Japan got more than 300 swine flu patients but the rule sound like foregin countries are much more dangerous!! How many swine flu patients are there in Malaysia so far?2? and no local transmission?At least, I'm very sure Japan is more dangerous than Malaysia.Why people who visit Osaka and Kobe,where most of 300 patients are, are permitted to work,but travellers to oversea are not allowed to work for 7 days?

    Very unreasonable..

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin