Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 17, 2009

    now lunch time at canteen in the workplace

    iPhone is really a nice toy.I downloaded the application that allows me to update my blog.
    this is the first post through my iPhone.
    workplace at the title means my part-time workplace .as I said yesterday I'm still a student.

    ah I want to go to beer garden and have a lot of jug of beer with my mates! beer garden is usually open in summer season located at rooftop of department stores and buildings in city centre.
    it's open air style which is unusual for Japanese culture.
    a week ago I tried Japanese sake,I thought I can't accept the bitter and strong alcohol of sake, but I noticed I like it!!!

    u think I'm thinking of alcohol all the time?haha maybe I'm alcoholic,LOL

    well hope this is gonna be posted without problem through ths iPhone .

    good day ,mate

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin