Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 22, 2009

    Presentation

    Foo~~~,finally presentation was done just now.
    Today,many of my classmates didnt attend the class cuz they are out for teaching practice.
    so, It was lucky for me to do my presentation with fewer classmates.

    My topic of presentation was about "Selkies".its imaginary creatures found in mythology of celtic countries. they are usually seals living in the ocean,but sometimes they come up on the land,and shed their skin to tranform themselves into human form.Interestingly, Female selkies in human form are very pretty and male selkies in human form are also very handsome.then male selkies seduce human women ,especially women who are dissatisfied with their romantice life. as for female woman,if human men find their skin and hide it,the female selkies that are very pretty are in his hand.they are forced to marry the men who hide the skin.


    Today is rainy.It feels my skin is sticky cuz of its humid weather.It feels hot if I put on jacket,but It feels cold with a shirt only..difficult to asjust to the weather.

    Today .there are another 2 classes to attend.
    One is Chinese starting from 3pm.
    U might get surprised to know half of the classmates are chinese!What on earth arer the chinese students doing in the chinese class? the class is mainly about "translating chinese stories to Japanese ".For japanese students like me, its good practice to read and understand chinese. and its also a good practice for chinese students to do that to write Japanese with better and wider expressions of japanese.
    Their japanese is pretty good.I cant believe they just studied japanese for 3 years only.then they can speak japanese without problem.On the other hand ,I cant speak chinese nearly at all.

    Ah sleepy...can anyone tell me why I cant fall a sleep at nights I do muscle training?any chemicals work to disturb my sleeping desire? thats why im so sleepy in day time in class!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin